Rachel, The boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are, they are growing up so fast! I wish I had known you were visiting awhile back it would have been great to see you guys! I really hope that things going great for you guys!
I love all the videos! Benson is hilarious! I can't believe they know how to get out of their cribs! You really are in big trouble!Hope you guys are doing good! It's October and I hope I get to see you guys soon!
This is Kirsche. Last I saw you your boys were a few months old. Hope you don't mind I 'peek' at your blog every now and then. Your boys are so cute! They look like a lot of fun! Our blog is private but if you'd like an invite here is my email kirschebrown@hotmail.com.
7 comments:
Your boys are so funny! I love Benson dancing...so cute!
Rachel, The boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are, they are growing up so fast! I wish I had known you were visiting awhile back it would have been great to see you guys! I really hope that things going great for you guys!
ha/ha They are so cute!
I love all the videos! Benson is hilarious! I can't believe they know how to get out of their cribs! You really are in big trouble!Hope you guys are doing good! It's October and I hope I get to see you guys soon!
Dang Rachy, do you hire out for weddings and birthdays? Nice beat box skilz! Love seeing the boys.
Hey Rachel!
This is Kirsche. Last I saw you your boys were a few months old. Hope you don't mind I 'peek' at your blog every now and then. Your boys are so cute! They look like a lot of fun!
Our blog is private but if you'd like an invite here is my email kirschebrown@hotmail.com.
Hey this is Kristyn steele I have not talked or seen you forever but I found your blog and just wanted to say hello what a cute family you have.
Post a Comment