Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girl or Boy???....

So we found out Monday what we are having but we are waiting to tell until we go to Utah!! We want to tell our family in person. So make your guesses... and we will let you know in a week!!!

13 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am going with girl...

Dani said...

Why would you do that to us?! Not fair. It's totally a girl! :)

Lindsay said...

It's totally a girl! I just know it, but we already know you guys do boys so well, so if it's a boy that's great too! and look how cute spencer's 4 boys are, maybe you will both have 4 boy families! I guess we will wait and see what color of shirts your boys are wearing when you get off that plane!

Ashlee said...

A girl!!!

Jessie said...

I say girl 100%!!!
Call us if you have time when you're down here :)

The Stucki's said...

Well since we ARE your family too and you absolutely wont be telling US in person...we'll look for an
e-mail tonight. You guys have to feel our pain about always being on the "outside" living away and all. Yes we are begging. Shameless I know. We can keep a secret...trust us. Love you guys :)

The Steele family said...

girl

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

GIRL!!

Pieces of me... said...

I"m REally, REALLy hoping you'll have a girl! :)

Holly said...

I think I have a REALLY good idea as to what you are having...AND I'm so excited for you guys!

Kenzie said...

Congrats!!!! On your new little baby! With three little boys I hope you get a girl

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

I figured if it is a boy you would probably just tell us. So I am going with una nina.