If any of you have cable TV, then you all have watched "Little People, Big World." Its a show on TLC that once you turn it to that channel, it will get you hooked! Anyways, the Roloff Family, which is the family the show is about, lives out west of Portland, about a hr from where were at. So we decided to go with some friends to the Roloff Farms Pumpkin Patch. I must say it was very well organized and the boys had alot of fun. 
Our little Family outside the Front gates of Roloff Farms.
Loggan and Benson deciding which one was going to feed the goat....
Benson is fearless! But Loggan was just as excited as if he'd done it himself.
"Dad....this is too heeaaavvvyyyy, can you take it."
What would boys do without huge blowup toys.
Awesome picture of Loggan!
Tayson had too many to chose from, at one point, he'd put 5 or 6 pumpkins in our wagon. He just couldn't decide/
Were little like the Roloffs now!
7 comments:
I love it!! That looks like lots of fun! I love the BIG chair.
Very jealous Rachel! This is something I have to do while Jeff is still in school so count me in for next year :)
I love the Roloffs! That farm looks like tons of fun!
Loggans face is sweet! Love those boys. Unc Benny.
Ha, I just did our Roloff farm post!
Looks like you guys had fun!
That picture with Matt is so funny! I guess you guys can relate on the level of getting unwanted attention ("Are those triplets?! I've never seen triplets before!"--Do people still say that all the time?).
That's a pretty cool pumpkin patch! And I just have to say, I LOVE the giat chair :)
Post a Comment