Sunday, November 28, 2010
Playing catch up!...
So I am really behind on updating what is going on in our lives!! So I am going to be doing a little catch up for the next few posts! Oh and yes Parker is part of our family but you probably wouldn't think it since I don't think we have a picture of him since he was born!!! So here goes....
Life around here is great but hectic! The older 3 are in preschool and loving it! And I love it too! I am able to get some stuff done (not as much as what I thought or what I would like, unfortunately!) Work is busy for Andy and Ebay too! Also he was the young mens president in our church, was released and put in the Stake young mens presidency and was just recently called as Elders quorum president in our ward. So he is really busy but he does a great job at doing it all and he still has time for basketball and now snowboarding!! I am busy taking care of 4 crazy and fun boys, doing Andy's payroll/taxes, and I am serving as the Primary president and I love serving with the youth. So I am busy as well...so that is why the blog gets put on the back burner sometimes.
Parker is now 6 1/2 months old!! Where has time gone?! He is so fun to have around and is so happy all of the time. He loves playing with his brothers and gets so excited when they wrestle and you can tell he just wants to get in on the action. He loves to smile. He smiles at pretty much everyone. He rolled over a few times at 5 months old and a couple other times since but either he doesn't want to roll to anything or he doesn't have to because his entertainment (his brothers) are right in front of him and they also bring him his toys! He just lays on his tummy and looks around. He does like to sleep on his side so I know he can almost roll from back to front! He can sit up by himself for a few minutes but I still need to have some padding around when he falls. Feeding...Ugh!!! He loves his mommas milk!! Maybe a little too much! He won't take a bottle and he does not like baby food. I try twice a day to feed it to him and he is getting better within the last week, but usually he gags and practically throws up! It takes me 15 mins to get just a few spoonfuls in him! But hey, something is better than nothing. He is different than the boys because they loved baby food and I could feed all three of them in 15 mins! Other than that he is great! He sleeps 11-12 hrs at night and takes at least 2 two hour naps! So I am not complaining about that!! He loves his brothers and they love him! We love having him as part of our family. He is so sweet but you can tell he is strong willed too, which he will need to survive with his brothers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment