Thursday, November 17, 2011

They are 5!!!

I can't believe it!...We now have THREE 5 yr olds!!! It is crazy! It seems like just yesterday that I had our precious miracles, that have brought so many miracles and blessings to our lives!

Loggan: He is super smart and remembers all the details and makes sure to tell you all the details too! He loves playing with friends. He is a perfectionist already! He has to have things a certain way or he will have a meltdown. Loggan loves to play with Parker. It is so fun to watch him teach Parker how to wrestle and play with his toys. We love you Loggan and are so glad you are part of our family! Also, they have been asking lately who is the oldest, so with Loggan being the oldest he holds that over the others heads...I get to do this first because I am the oldest, I get to sit here because I am the oldest, etc. Andy and I just laugh!

Benson: Benson has the personality and the ability to do anything he sets his mind to. He puts in 110% to anything he does. He wanted to do soccer and played his heart out and practiced to be the best. He wants to ride a skateboard and he gets out there and just tries and tries. He loves to do all things his dad loves...snowboarding, skateboarding, watching sports, etc. He asked me the other day when he could get a motorcycle!! I told him never! He recently just learned to ride his bike without training wheels. He asked Andy to take them off and a couple tries later he was riding by himself. Benson is very kind and sweet and the entertainer of our family! We love you Benson!

Tayson: We love our Tayson! How can he just not melt your heart when he smiles at you! He loves music, as always! Our friend that helps us, Maddy, got them fish for their birthdays and he could sit and watch them all day! He is very smart! I would say that he has at least 3/4 of the 100 LDS temples book memorized and can tell you which temple is which if seen anywhere. He scored a goal in his very last soccer game (with the help of his coach) and he could not stop grinning. He liked soccer but I think he liked watching the people cheering or yelling on the sidelines more than paying attention to where the ball was. He loves riding his scooter and playing with his cars. We love you Tayson!
I decided to do an 'Angry Bird' birtday for them as a surprise, because they couldn't really tell me what they wanted. I maybe enjoy making the cakes and cupcakes and they don't really care too much but hey I want to make it a special day since they will always have to share it with each other. They had a few friends over for our first party without parents. It was a lot of fun and the pictures will explain...
While we were decorating and the boys were at school, my little helper Parker decided to get into an ink pad and put it all over his face! He always gives this look like 'hey I shouldn't be in trouble I didn't do anything wrong' and then he will just start laughing because he really knows he is in trouble. He is too cute!

I had the boys build angry bird towers out of lincoln logs and I made a pig to put in it and they could take a swing with the ball. We also played pin (or tape) the beak on the angry bird.

The boys at the party! They loved making angry bird balloons too! What kid doesn't like balloons!

Angry bird cupcakes for the party and their own Angry bird cakes. (Don't look to close)

Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles...

Opening presents after our family dinner to RED ROBIN...their favorite place to eat!

We had to put this pic in because they got church clothes (they really needed them) and Loggan opened them and said "church clothes?" We said yeah church clothes whats wrong with that and he replies "they are just churchey!" (and he said that with attitude just look at the picture!) We just laughed!!

The boys making their birthday wishes!!
We love you boys and are grateful every day that you are in our lives! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Bday Boys! Looks like it was an awesome party:) Taylin is a little concerned about the mean-looking birds...haha.

Those boys are sure lucky to have such an amazing mom!!

Parker cracks me up. Please tell him to STOP GROWING! :)

Danny & Branae Porter said...

Happy Birthday you three!! Rachel you are the best mom ever!! What a fun party you planned for them and those cakes look AMAzInG!!! You are so awesome and i’m sure they loved all you did for them!! They are just the cutest boy and i can’t wait until i get to see your family again! Hope all is well!!!