Sunday, April 22, 2012

Teeball:The Florida Marlins.

The boys started playing Teeball, they are in the Rookie league and are the Florida Marlins. Needless to say they needed (and still need) alot of coaching on how to play the game of baseball. They have really enjoyed sports so far, but Teeball has been a little slower for them. They seem to like it though and they get better after each game and practice. Its fun to get to watch them as it brings back alot of memories of when I was a kid.
Loggan getting ready to play.


Tayson taking the Field

Benson Swinging for the Fences.


Benson puts 100% into everthing he does in life. We love our boys.


While Tayson may not be the strongest of the 3 of them, he ALWAYS hits the ball. He takes his time, swings slowly, and hits the ball, then stands for a few seconds and then proceeds to trot to 1st base.


His face is priceless.


Loggan Making sure he contected.




Parker can't wait until he can be like his older brothers.

Loggan trying to stay entertained while on 2nd base.


I think one of their favorite parts is when they can give high five to the other team and tell them "Good Game."

Loggan After they gave the other team high fives.

Benson ready for his ticket to go get some treats at the concession stand.

Tayson enjoying the day.


3 comments:

Pieces of me... said...

How fun! I love a good game of ball ;)

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

Lookin good out there. I love Tj's exspressions. Here is my prediciton
TJ=Nomar Garciaparra
Benson=Big papi
Loggan-Albert Pujols

Holly said...

They are so cute and getting so big! I wish we could come cheer them on!