This last Saturday Rachel and I headed up to Seattle for the day, its about 2 1/2 hours north and we've had babysitters lined up for about a month now. We were really looking forward to getting away for the day and enjoying ourselves. We met up with Brant and Lindsey, who live near Seattle, and went up the space needle! .JPG)
I must say it was a Beautiful day and the views were awesome! heres a few photos of Seattle. We also had tickets to the Mariners vs. Red Sox game!
1 comment:
Hi Andy! It's your old friend Kim from USU. Madalyn told me that you had a blog so I had to come check it out. You have the cutest little boys! I actualy have a little boy who's just about 8 months old, and his name is Mason. I'm so jealous that you went to a Mariners game! I don't know if you remember or not but I'm from there! I went to games all the time. Seeing those pictures got me so homesick! But I hope you and your wife enjoyed Seattle. It's good to see you and you have a cute little family. Take care!
Post a Comment