Thursday, November 1, 2007
Happy Halloween
It's official! The boys first Halloween is in the books. They really loved being in their costumes, they were probably in them for like 6 hours yesterday! Benson was the Best Kangaroo in the Northern Hemisphere, Tayson became the cutest catapillar ever, and Loggan was a bright blue octapus from the deep dark underwater.
We took the Boys over to the Church about 4 til 6 for a costume party, they had cookies and tons of candy for all the little kiddies in their costumes. Benson was ALL OVER the place in his Kangaroo Costume, Im suprised he didn't wear holes in the knees!

The Three best 11 month old's in the Whole wide world!
This photo was earlier in the Day, Rachel took the Boys over to Trista's for a Halloween Party, so they really were in their costumes all day!
Obviously, Tayson couldn't crawl in his costume, he was drowning, he even had a hard time turning over.
Uncle Ben was able to come over to the Church as well and see the boys, he did great handing out all the candy as well! Thanks Ben!
Tayson was content all day!

My costume consisted of One of Rachel's old turtlenecks and a cheap wig from wallmart, I went by Andy with a I (Andi) for the night. Our bishop said he wants a interview with me Sunday...
Rachel Always gets asked by random people while out in Public "if all those kids are yours?" so she took the night off and played as the 13 year old Babysitter with the lisp and a retainer in her mouth so when people would ask her, she could say no, Im just the Babysitter....
It was alot of fun and we can't wait til next year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awesome costumes! I bet the boys loved their first Halloween
Hi Andy & Family. This is Abby(Racker)Gertge. I just had to say that your Boys are so adorable & I love your Blog. What a cute Fam.
hahaha, andi, that is hilarious!
i loved all those costumes on them!! tayson in the catipillar one was SOOO cute! They are growing so fast!
I loved the costumes! We should have got a picture with Andi and Andy being an Andi... next year! :)
Adorable costumes-and you guys' are too funny!
The boys looked so cute and I LOVED Rachel's costume!! Very clever!
Post a Comment