So two weeks ago Andy and I were able to get away for the day and take a trip to Seattle to see Monday night football. Seattle Seahawks vs. 49ers. We spent some time stopping a few places on the way up for Andy to do some work and finally got to Seattle about 4:00 for a 5:00 start time!! We met Andy's buddy Brant, that sells the same products Andy does, and Brant's brother Darrin. It was AWESOME!! We had 4th row seats at the north goal post. We were actually right above the canopy where Steve Young and Emmit Smith were doing the Monday Night Football show for t.v. It was great. Too bad it wasn't a closer game!!:( 24-0 Seahawks. And then we came back that night because Andy had work the next day. It was just good to get away for the day and do something fun. I can't believe though, how much beer people drink!! I think we had to stand up at least 4-5 times to let the guy go get some more beer for him and his friends. Everybody around us was doing the same thing. The worst part is-is that they all probably drove home after drinking all those. There were a couple cars we drove past that were swerving. Really though, the day was a blast just to spend time with Andy and my mom and grandma watched the boys and I know the boys just loved them!! Here are some game pictures...

5 comments:
that looked like alot of fun!! (and i hate football) hehe, date nights are great arent they? you guys are awesome!
So fun you guys!!! I'm sure it was great to have a break and to have your Mom and Grandma Angel there! The boys are getting big and we are excited to see them soon!!
RACHEL!! IT'S ME FROM WORK AT AVH, UT!
YOUR BOYS ARE SO ADORABLE! I LOVE THEM AND YOU LOOK GREAT, YOUR HOUSE IS SOOOOO CUTE...SO NO MOVE TO UT ANYTIME SOON?
WHAT'S YOUR EMAIL? I'LL INVITE YOU TO MY BLOG!
Hey Kassie!! My email is triplet_star_mom@hotmail.com How is everything? ARe you still at AVH? send me your blog info so I can see you guys. talk later.
Hey Andy, it's Kim from USU! Once again I'm so jealous you went to a Seahawks game! I bet it was so much fun! I hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment