Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The GooD ThiNGs in LiFe...

So I could tell you all the miserable things that have happened this last month, like Loggan and Tayson getting Rotavirus where they were throwing up all the time and diarrhea galore!! Or Benson got a sore throat that turned into Croup while we were down in Utah! Which needed a steroid shot and then he and Loggan got an ear infection so we couldn't come home from Utah when we were supposed to and all the boys ended up getting the 24 hour flu on top of all that!!! What a great month right?!! It was though. I just have the greatest family ever!! It just so happened that my mom and grandma came to town when the boys were in the middle of their sickness and I couldn't have taken care of the boys without them. What a blessing it was to have them here and spending time with them and laughing a lot!! When the boys were sick in Utah, Andy had a conference, and I wasn't getting any sleep and yet both mine and Andy's family were willing and did help in whatever way they could. Especially when I had to go to the doctors for the second time, I was tired and then Benson throws up all over me but just to have my mom and sister there really helped me a lot. I knew if I asked anyone in our families they would be there in a second. All I can say is how blessed we are to have the families we have!!! We love you all!! I know that this might be random too but I was able to go to Michael McClean's Forgotten Carols with my sister Bethany while in Utah. For all of you who don't know what it is, it is a play about Christmas and the carols that have been forgotten and so it is mostly music. They had people signing for the deaf and I always realized these people couldn't hear, but to watch them try to sign how the music felt, like if it got louder or softer, I realized these people couldn't even feel the music. I realized how blessed we are to be able to hear and feel the power of music!! I never got a chance to say what I was thankful for at Thanksgiving but I am thankful for these things that maybe I don't think about everyday. I almost forgot, I took the boys' pacifiers away the day after Thanksgiving, and maybe getting sick was how they got back at me!!! They have done great though and we are working on getting rid of their bottles! Yeh!! Life is good and we can't wait for Christmas!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Rach-youre amazing! You didnt even need to call me for help! its look beautiful!! hehe, as for what you said, yes, we are blessed to have our families! and great friends too!

Kassie said...

Rach,

I don't know how you do it and still be so sweet!

PS How did you do you background? It's so cute!