Friday, April 4, 2008

Getting big...

Our boys had a doctors appt. last week to get caught up on their shots. We went to their new Pediatrician, whom we have heard a lot of good things about, and we liked him. The boys on the other hand are getting harder to handle at these appts!! Now that they can all stand and are very mobile all three of them were pulling on the blinds trying to bang them against the window! I could barely hear what the doctor was saying to us. Then they got their shots and they all cried for a few seconds and then they were pretty good. Their weights are: Loggan 21 lbs 2 oz, Benson 21 lbs 15 oz, and Tayson 18 lbs 9 oz. Tayson is catching up with his brothers!! It's all that food my mom and grandma fed him while we were in Hawaii!! Just kidding!! Loggan is the tallest at 31 1/4" with Benson close behind at 31" and Tayson at 30 1/2" They are all doing great. Tayson surprised me yesterday when I had been upstairs for a few minutes and I was coming down, I saw Tayson half way up our stairs. That little stinker!! He only likes to do things when we aren't looking so that he can still get his way and have us take him everywhere!! NO MORE!! Just kidding! He made it all the way up our stairs today with no help!! Way to go Tayson. It is nice to see that the hard work and time and patience is paying off! Loggan is cruising around like crazy and thinks he can go anywhere he wants. He has now started to throw tantrums!! When he doesn't get what he wants he does his whine, closes his eyes, backs up until he sits on the ground and then lays on his back and starts kicking!! The terrible 2's are coming way too early!! Benson is standing by himself for brief periods and tries to take a step but then falls on his bum. He then thinks this is funny and does it over and over again just to make anyone laugh. He is going to be our jokester and entertainer of the family. He is always laughing and doing anything to make other people laugh and if they do laugh he just keeps going and going. We love our boys and can't wait for the weather to be nice all the time!! Our pics from Hawaii will be coming shortly. I almost forgot, the boys went to nursery for the first time two weeks ago. They all did great except Benson a little over half way through started freaking out and I went in their with him. We really are supposed to be with them anyway since they aren't 18 months until May. Andy was with them the first half while I taught my lesson and they were all doing so well the nursery leaders said I could go to Relief Society. I did, but about 10 minutes later was when Benson started crying. We are trying to get them used to it before 18 months but Benson might take a little more. I can't believe they are going to Nursery!! Our boys are getting soooo big!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

i know, i cant believe it either! Sophia is "official" next sunday in nursery, haha Are they all good eaters? sounds like they are growing :) Way to go Tayson!