Rachel had the boys photos done last week one day when the wheather was nice and I was at work, and I decided to post a bunch of them together and some of them by themselves for everyone to see. These are the ones I liked and I added a few notes for each of the boys.
Its amazing to compare these, to photos from just a few months ago and see how they've grown. Each one of the boys is so different from each other but its great to see that they are the best of friends!
Our Neighbor has her own photography business and offered to take photos of the boys. So Thanks Trista for taking their photos, you did a awesome job! And if anyone wants pictures done, let us know and We'll have her call you!
This is a silly one of the boys..

Its obviously pretty hard to get all three boys on the same page, but they did a great job

Benson didn't like being on the grass, I think he's afraid of it.

Three peas in a pod.

I love these ones of the boys!

12 comments:
SO SO SO CUTE!!! You two have the cutest little family!
Your boys are ADORABLE! It is so fun reading your blog. What a good way to keep in touch. Hope all is well!
i cant believe you got this last shot of them! They stayed still?? wow! very cute!
Rachel! This is Tiffany Schryver from high school + junior high. How the heck are you? Your kids are so cute, and you look awesome!
So so cute! I can't even imagine 3 boys at the same time. Grant is about all I can handle...and I have another one coming! I'll be needing some pointers soon, I'm sure!
Hey! Andy and Rachel how are you? your boys are so big and SO cute! i'm just starting my own blog so if you got any tips or anything let me know cause i'm all ears. I love you guys and just wanted to say hello! hope all is well!! love you! -Danny & Branae
Your boys are so cute. I love the pics. I wish Josh would let me go get the boys pics done. It is stressful at the time, but so worth it! I can't imagine having all three taken at the same time! You are amazing!
Hey Rachel and Andy! This is Brianne (Stevenson). I found your blog from Melissa's (I hope that's okay) and I was shocked when I found out you had triplets! I love reading your blogs though. I have a little girl just a couple months younger than your boys, so it's fun to see her experience things they have experienced. Super cute family.
so cute! we decided to turn our profile to private, but we definitely want to keep in touch with you guys! When you get a minute, will you email us your email address so we can invite you to our blog?
Thanks,
Jefferson & Melissa
jboswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu
those are too cute! one bottom just isn't as cute as 3.
Oh my gosh!! I love your little boys. They are getting so big! I love this pics. They are so dang cute. Hope you guys are doing well.
ANDY!!!! I have no idea how I found your blog.....soooo weird! I can't believe you have triplets! That's crazy. Anyway, hope you are doing well. Spence and I just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment