Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spring time!

My Mom and sister came and visted last weekend for a few days, it was fun to have them here and give them a chance to spend time with the boys. It was fun to hear about how my bro Ben and I "used to do this" or "he's just like you" or "he looks like so and so". It brought back memories of when I was little hearing all the stories from them. Here are a few photos of their visit.
We spent Saturday at the Tulip Festival, it was Perfect weather outside, it was alot of fun, and the boys expecially liked the ELEPHANT EARS.(a huge scone with cinammon and suger on it). It was great to get to share Oregon with family!

4 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Its so fun when family visits. The flowers are so pretty and your little guys are too cute!

Jessie said...

Im so glad you got to go there! it was the last weekend and you made it! beautiful pics :)

The Stucki's said...

I love flowers!!! Those are so pretty! How fun to have company. One day we will come there too! Will you still be there in 2 years?! Love you guys!

Kori said...

What a beautiful place, I love the colors. Looks so fun!