Rachel and the Boys are visiting Family in Utah, so my bro Ben made a trip up last weekend to hang out and get to snowboard, we got two great days of snow and the whether was awesome for us. here are some photos of us.

This one is Ben, its kinda from far away so you might have to zoom in alittle.

Ben with a classic 5-0 on a down bar. this rail was alot of fun because it was super mellow and easy to get onto.

My typical Nose press on the same rail.

My attempt at a 5-0 too, great photo of Mt. hood in the background.

Cool photo Ben took of Mt hood through my lens of my goggles.
.JPG)
Looking down at the cascades from the top of the Palmer snow field on Mt Hood.
.JPG)
Great photo! we were just messing around getting like 3 ft of air, but the wideangle lens make the photo look cool.
.JPG)
Great photo of my doing a Method Grab on one of the tables. pretty backdrop for sure.
.JPG)
Ben being Gangsta!
3 comments:
You know,
I gotta admit that you suckers have got the life. I wish I could be there riding with you. Call it a man crush if you want. Hey, I need your number again. Send me an e-mail at hotmail when you get a chance. See ya.
This being in TN with no snow blows, I am super jealous. I only rode once this last year, major downer!
looks like you guys had fun! Billy misses his snowboarding crew.
Post a Comment