Well we had a fun month in Utah visiting family!, but now we are back in the swing of things. I realized I haven't posted for a really long time. So much has happened so it may take me a while to get everything posted. We have lots of fun pictures and I got a lot of new recipes from our 'Girls St. George' trip that I will be posting to my recipe blog.
I don't think I ever put it on my blog from way back when, but for those of you who haven't seen me, I cut 11 inches off my hair back in April. I needed a change. I like it and I am actually ready for a cut again. That's the hard part with short hair-the upkeep! I will be putting pictures of it. I donated my hair. I figured if I was going to cut it short I might as well donate it.
Onto even better news! Benson is walking!! Yeah. He started to take a few steps here and there while we were in Utah and toward the end of our trip he was doing pretty good. Now that we are home he is everywhere! Loggan is running everywhere, usually tripping along the way, but still running!! I don't know how I am going to keep up with him!!! Tayson is crawling on all fours!! He still does the army crawl too because it is faster but he is doing a lot better. Our parents neighbors/friends have 11 yr old GGB triplets(girl,girl,boy for those of you who don't know the multiples lingo!j/k) and she said the hardest age was from about 18-36 months! I can tell you that she is totally right and our boys are only 19 months!!! I've still got a way to go! Especially now that I am back home by myself, it is total craziness all day!! I love it though and wouldn't trade this age for anything. They are just learning new things and they laugh all the time but they are also starting to fight and hit a lot!
Just to tell you how crazy life has been since we haven't had help (my cousin came home with us and left last Saturday). Sunday we were just getting ready to walk out the door to church and Loggan grabs the tortilla maker out of the cubbard and of course it is too heavy so he drops it and it lands right on his toe. Andy picks him up and blood is everywhere! Andy is rinsing Loggan off and I try to clean up the blood all over the floor so the other two don't get in it. Then Andy gets all upset and tells me not to clean it up because we need to take care of Loggan. So I stop and take Loggan from him, and within seconds Benson has crawled through the blood and Tayson is putting his fingers through it and playing in it!! So needless to say it became an even bigger mess!! Andy got a hold of our backyard friend and neighbor, Trista, and she came and watched Benson and Tayson while we took Loggan to the hospital. I was going to just stay home and I told Andy to just take Loggan and he started freaking out even more. ( I am laughing while I am writing this because usually Andy is so calm especially with him getting hurt all the time, but no he was losing it! luv you hun!!) So long story short, Loggan had an xray-nothing broken, and then they put four stiches in! He had almost cut off the top of his left middle toe starting below the nail. It was just barely hanging on!! He is doing great and acting as if nothing has ever happened. They had to rap it a couple times at the hospital so he couldn't take it off and as soon as we got him in the car he was trying to take the tape off!! I can tell this is just going to be the first of many things we will be in the hospital for. I will add some pics a little later...
7 comments:
Wow! Sounds like a good time at the Trujillo household! Cant wait to see pics!
Sounds like a lot of excitement! I also can't wait to see your new hair cut.
I am so glad you are back! I check your blog to try and keep in touch. Email me if you get a chance, but I understand if you don't. You have your hands full! I am excited to see your hair, everyone has told me how cute it is! I miss you guys!
so glad you guys are back!! cant wait to see you all and your cute hair friday :) (i know what you mean about the up keep!)
Hey I saw your blog on Billy and Nikki's. Just wanted to say how adorable your family is. I bet you have so much fun with those boys Congrats (I know its a little late)!
I honestly don't know how you do all you do! Your a hero of mine Rach!
Wow that is the cutest picture of Benson and Grandpa! Sounds like you guys are doing great and the boys are growing up fast....we sure love you!!
Post a Comment