
Rachel turned 25 today! And as you can tell from the photos, it was a blast! She was able to sleep-in alittle, we then went to church, where she did a great job on teaching her lesson(she is currently the gospel docterine teacher for sunday school.) We then came home and were able to take a short nap together(at least i think she fell asleep, I sure did...)I made a cake for her and we had steak and funeral potatoes for dinner, I also let the boys sample my "homemade chocolate frosting." that went on the cake, and they loved every bit of it!
Ok, heres my tribute to my wonderful wife....She is the best thing that has ever happened to me, by far! I can't imagine not having her by my side, what a blessing she is in my life. Oftentimes when i get home at the end of the day, what a relief it is to see our three little boys well taken care of, they learn new things everyday, they learn so much from her, I can tell that they've been loved all day long by their mother. Not once, when ive come home, has she ever wanted to take a break from them or complained about having to take care of them each day, she loves them so so much! And seeing that means so much to me. They will be the men they will become in the future because of their mother. She would do anything for them, and me for that matter. She is also a true humanitarian, she thinks of all others before herself. She is a perfect example of Charity. I love you Rachel! And your three boys do too! I can't wait for our future together to see where we'll go, and what we'll accomplish, TOGETHER!



o
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Rach! You seriously never want a break when Andy gets home? :)
I didnt know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday! sounds like you had fun! I love your page by the way, Im still figuring mine out. I hope you dont mind if I add you to my list. Oh and I have a couple pics I will send you of the campout-send me your email and I will send them to you!
Happy birthday Rachel, I hope you had a great day! Such cute boys, I love all their frosting faces.
Happy Birthday Rachel! You are getting so old! ;)
Happy BD! Andy's little tribute to you was so cute, it sounds like you are an excellent Mommy. I agree with Kassie though about needing a break...dont you ever?
Happy Birthday Rachel! it is so true what Andy said, you are an amazing mother and such a genuine person! you are such a great example to everyone you are around on how wonderful it is to be a mother! I hope i can become a great mother like you someday..thank you for being you! we love you and hope you had a great day!
Rach,
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! I loved what Andy wrote, about you! You are a super mother, and together you and Andy make a great team! I love the frosting on the boys faces! We love you guys!
Happy belated birthday! Your boys are sooo cute. Rach I just created a blog so maybe we can stay in touch through the blog world...my address is www.hodgepodge2009.blogspot.com....hope all is going well!
Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like y'all had a lot of fun.
I've seriously have seen your name on so many blogs. Finally, I got curious enough to find out just who "Andy and Rachel" are. It's you! The funny thing is, I finally figured out why you (Rachel) have always looked so familiar to me. I was going through some of my old pictures and I came across my prom picture from my senior year. You just happen to be in it! It all came back to me. Maybe this comment would be more appropriate in the memory section. Your boys are getting so big. They are adorable!
Happy Birthday Rachel! You are an amazing mom and friend! I miss you. I hope you had a great day!
Andy, can i just say you are such a sweet husband to say all of those cute things about Rachel. I guess it's easy to do because she is such an amazing mom and person. Rachel, happy birthday. Thank you for teaching me so much about being a good wife and a good mom by example. You truly are everything Andy said you are. By the way, your boys are absolutely beautiful! I can't get over it.
Aaaawwww, so sweet! That was such a cute tribute to you Rachel. And very true. You are such a good mamma! So patient and kind. (this post reminds me of what you were saying about Andy getting his own blog identity though...even though I know you didn't write this yourself) :)
Hey Rach! Sarah gave me your blog address, so I thought I would drop in and say HI! Your boys are getting so BIG! It so good to see you guys, when you are so far away.
Post a Comment