Saturday, July 12, 2008

YES! THEY DO HAVE LATIN BLOOD IN THEIR VEINS!

Ok Ok, this is Andy here, and Im proud to say that our three boys DO have some of MY blood running through their veins! THANK GOODNESS! And as proof, photos below, they can TAN with the best of them! Rachel was joking that Benson is going to look like the California Surfer Dude when he's older, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a GOLDEN TAN!(ah, honey.....he already does....) Tayson and Loggan are just about as dark too! Its so funny to see their little tan lines! Oh, and sorry Honey! I love you....but im glad they have my skin! Here is a photo of Benson and Tayson playing in the Tub after a afternoon in the pool playing in the backyard.

Holy Cow Benson! Thats the BEST Farmers Tan your Dad has ever seen!

This is a good photo of the three of them together after their tub! All three have AWESOME tan lines!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy,
That's great but now how about you tan the rest of their bodies. They can have tans like those on their missions.
Ryan

Brooke and Aaron said...

I'm so sad we didn't meet up while you were here! But I'm glad you didn't bring the flu bug to us! =)Please let me know when you come down again, I would LOVE to get together! Your boys are getting so big, they are so dang cute. I can't wait until mine are big enough to play.

Jessie said...

what cuties!! you guys are going to have to watch all the ladies that come around!!