I loved this idea I got from my friend Ashley's blog!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Thanks!!
9 comments:
This is a fun one, you will like it. I always remember our America First days. Megan Burrell just married Eric's brother and we were just saying how funny it was that all three of us worked there and went to school together. One time in particular I remember me you and Wendy standing outside our cars in the freezing cold for like half an hour talking about some crazy member. I can't remember who but there was always plenty of crazies to talk about.
This is a fun one, you will like it. I always remember our America First days. Megan Burrell just married Eric's brother and we were just saying how funny it was that all three of us worked there and went to school together. One time in particular I remember me you and Wendy standing outside our cars in the freezing cold for like half an hour talking about some crazy member. I can't remember who but there was always plenty of crazies to talk about.
Sorry accidentally clicked twice!
I remember when I first started dating Andy we would always have to clarify "my Andy" and "your Andy"! I also remember spending enless nights at the good old AVH laughing and just having so much fun... good times!
I can remember swapping once a week at your apt in Troutdale Terrace then ours at Mackenzie Court to have Sunday Dinner then a sweet game of Settlers! haha I can also remember our trip to Seattle where we stayed at the sheek (spelled right?) hotel and went to the Cheesecake Factory! Yum! You always get that good chicken dish! good times....then our babies came along.....oh how the fun has just begun eh!
okay..i was going to say me you and ash sleeping in a twin bed..ha ha but i would have to say that time when you and Andy came to visit us. We ended up going to West Yellowstone where we did that maze thing for like 5 hours..ha ha then we went to this store that had all this crazy cheap random things..i don't remember a lot about it but i just remember that it seemed like we were there forever..but it still was a lot of fun! and it meant so much to me and my family that you guys would take the time to come visit us!! we sure love you both and your little boys! and feel so blessed that we are family!!
Cute idea...I have some good memories with you guys...but who can forget the Newlywed game...when we had only known each other for like 5 hours. I also remember when you guys announced to us that you were having triplets by just showing us the picture and I couldn't even figure it out what the three little ovals were and just how excited you were...ok and I just thought of when Andy was playing throw the baby on the bean bag with Loggan...I won't go on from there, do you remember that at all? I vividly remember the sound.
I am a little late at doing this, but I haven't read your blog in a while.
Rachel, my memory with you is that I got to go shopping with you to pick out some hot new jeans and a cute shirt for your first date with ANDY!! :)
Andy, I remember going to Lake Powell on our Senior Trip and seeing how upset you were when you lost your wallet on the way down...then 3 days later on the way home seeing how happy you were when we found it right there still on the road! That was some luck.
I remember working with you at Snowbird. I loved splittling the day with you and snowboarding. I don't know if you'll check all the way down here but it's great to check up on you.
Post a Comment