Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Back to our vacation in Utah...
We spent time with family. The boys loved the barn and seeing all the horses. It reminded me of when I was younger and that was my favorite thing to do was go to the barn. I have a picture of me in curlers at the barn at a really young age. If I can find it I will post it. Two weeks into our vacation there, I got the FLU!! Just once I would like it if none of us got sick while visiting in Utah! It was the same week that I really wanted to go see Brooke(the sister-in-law of Brian, who is no longer working for Andy) because she had triplets. But with me having the flu, I didn't want to get anywhere close to those kiddos! Loggan ended up getting it a few days later, right before we went to St. George. It ended up skipping Benson and Tayson, I don't know how that happened! We really loved St. George. It is a girls reunion that we do every year with all the girl cousins, aunts and my grandma, and of course our boys! We went swimming, went to the 'Sound of Music' play at Tuacan, did double dutch! That brought back memories! I used to jump rope all the time. I was actually the jump rope champion in 4th and 5th grade. I didn't think I could do double dutch but I did! Thanks aunt Kim for getting the jump ropes!! We also went and hiked the narrows at Zions! That was sooo much fun! We just hiked up the river and at some places the water was higher than our waist. I didn't have my camera because I didn't want it to get ruined so I need to get some pics from my cousins to show you. It was amazing and so beautiful!! Thanks to all the rest of my family that stayed back to watch the boys so I could go. We got back from St. George Thursday night and made a quick decision Friday morning to go see my cousin Jarica who had just had a baby the week before in Idaho Falls. Needless to say it was a lot of traveling, especially for the boys, but they did great and it was worth it to see cute little Brinley!! Andy came back down that Friday night and then Saturday he had gotten a condo on Pine View Resivoir for me and him. It was a lot of fun and good to spend time with him. It had been just over three weeks since I had seen him and I think that is the longest we have been apart. Then it was back home and my cousin Abby came back with us. She was here for a week and a half and we loved having her here!! The boys still say her name all the time. Thanks Abby for all your help!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment