Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I know this blog is long but I remembered one more thing...that's what happens when I don't write all the time, I get a really long entry...anyway...Last week, the day after Loggan accident Andy forgot to mention that we were supposed to feed the missionairies and never told me so I got the message on the answering machine that afternoon. Then I was trying to change Loggan bandage and clean his toe and he was freaking out and wouldn't hold still and crying. He wouldn't stop so Benson was scared so he started crying and I couldn't really do anything because I had to wrap his toe back up so needless to say it was chaotic! Then after the missionairies left that night, Andy went with them to visit a family, Loggan had climbed up onto the table and he fell off!! I tell you what this kid is going to be the death of me!! Then the next day we had to go get his stiches checked by our pediatrician and when we came home I got the tther two from the babysitter and went in the garage to change the bag for the diaper pail and Loggan locked me out of the house!! All the doors were locked and then he locked the garage door as soon as I walked out!! Luckily I remembered I had opened a window that morning to cool the house down. So I had to find something to pry the sceen off and climb through the window. It is definitely an adventure here every day!! I promise more recipes will be coming to the recipe blog soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man! That is too funny Rach! Oh man, that little Loggan...if he wasn't just so cute...
You are the perfect person for three 19 month old boys! GOOD LUCK! I have some recipes for the blog too.
Post a Comment