Thursday, August 7, 2008
Mary Kay??!!!
That's right, I decided since I need more for me to do, I would become a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!! :) I always dreaded going to the Mary Kay parties because then I felt pressured to buy and now I have become a consultant!! :)I know you are all probably thinking, "What are you thinking!" and yes I sometimes still ask that question, but I am really excited to sell a product I have just started using, but really love! You can check out the Mary Kay website www.marykay.com and see if there is anything you would like. You can call or email me and I can talk to you more about the products. It's a new adventure and we will see where it goes...I had my first class this last Tues and it went all right. Thanks to my friends for letting me practice on them! It was just a fun girls night to get pampered a little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you...Don't those boys keep you busy enough? I will keep checking the website and if there is anything I need, I will get ahold of you.
That is so awesome!!! I am a consultant as well! And I started for the same reasons! You will love it! I love the product, its amazing! Good luck in your business!
Post a Comment