Sunday, October 12, 2008

A daily ritual....

So here is a sequence of photos of Loggan and Benson's daily ritual.....the only thing that changes is the object. They are brothers for sure!

Loggan usually isn't strong enough to get it from Benson.

Were working on the sharing thing here, at this point Loggan doesn't want anything to do with it anymore. Too much fun to see our boys grow!

9 comments:

Kirstin said...

Awww, the FUN times! Don't you love playing referee!?! Hey have you seen that movie yet?

Maylin said...

I love Loggan in a ball on the ground.

Is that box actually full of diapers? Benson really is strong to carry it around so easily.

In the last picture it looks like Benson realized that a box of diapers isn't actually as cool as he thought it was and he's like, "what's Loggan going to play with now? I'll take that."

Jessie said...

Sophia should join them!! She is real good at the "Its mine" game!!
I love Loggan on the floor , that cracked me up! lol

Lindsay said...

Love the timeline of their little fights! The story about Benson and the phone made my day! I told everyone, I don't think they were as thrilled with the call as me, but I love that he remembers my name!!

Kassie said...

That is so funny. Perfect picture sequence.

Funky Farmers said...

Rach- Hey I found your blog and just wanted to say Hi. I havent talked to you since the good ole days of America First. Your kids are so cute. I don't know how you do it. :) Hope all is going well. Darci

Lindsay said...

I tagged you, it's a quirks tag!

Kenzie said...

Rachel!!! I am not sure if you remember me, we used to work @ AFCU together. Morgan found your blog and told me about your cute boys!! WOW you have 3 that is so great. It looks like a lot of fun. I hope all is well. You should come check out our blog.

Trevor and Angie said...

They are so dang cute!!!! Love the pics! And thank you so much for the insurance info. Now the applying part...ugh. :)