Monday, October 27, 2008

Quirks TaG!

  • My cousin Lindsay sent me this tag and I am finally getting around to doing it!

List 6 quirks about myself:

-I don't like to walk bare feet on cold surfaces so I curl my feet and walk on my heel and big toe! It is usually with tile floors but any cold surface. So I either wear socks or curl my foot. Andy hates it and starts telling me all these foot problems I will have, blah, blah, blah! I love walking bare foot during the summer though!

-I hate chewy rubbery textured foods. I can't eat shrimp or anything like it. And ever since I bit into ham that had a piece of fat in it when I was younger, I have never really liked ham since.

-I can't eat any chicken or meat that is in canned or frozen meals. I am just always wondering what the meat really is!! So I will eat everything else and leave the meat.

-I have a tendency to start new projects but not finish them all the time! I just see things I want to do, start doing it and then realize I don't really have time or forget about it!

-I always have to straighten the sheets and blankets before I lay down to sleep. (you know kindof like in the movie 'The Wedding Planner' and she is OCD about everything!) If its not straight and even if Andy is asleep I will pull the blankets and fix it (it usually wakes him up, sorry hon!) I can't sleep if its not straight.

-I always count to 13 when I dunk my oreo in my milk. Andy and I were just talking about how he said he used to count when he was younger and I said "I still do!" It's just the perfect amount of time--not too soggy, just right!

So those are just some of my silly quirks and if anyone would like do this tag, please do so because it is always fun to learn something new about people....

3 comments:

Dani said...

I don't think I knew any of those things about you! You make me laugh. I hear ya on the project one. Coloring night anyone? :)

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I'm with you...I love to learn new things about people!! I love the oreo thing!! :)

The Idaho Shaum's said...

Rach you are so cute I can just see you walking across a cold floor. When you build a home you should make sure that the heating is in the floor you will love it!!!