Thursday, April 23, 2009

Loggan loves his toys....and puts them away too!

So on day I was cleaning up the boys toys and I noticed there were alot missing....and I look over towards the heater vent in the floor next to their toy shelf and I notice that the vent isn't completely in place, so I go over and investigate and find out why. Loggan and stuffed as many toys as would fit down the vent until it was overflowing, I had to fish them all out of there and I hope I got them all. I then moved their toy shelf alittle to the left so that it now rests on the edge of the vent to prevent our little boy from doing this again....what a cutie pie!

4 comments:

Maylin said...

That is so funny! I guess if you smell melting plastic when you turn the heater on on the fall you'll know if you got all the toys out or not.

Pieces of me... said...

Boys are so curious to see how things work, or if things fit, or how to take things off... I love little boys... they keep us going! :) The buzz cuts are cute, it makes them look like little men. :0]

Miche said...

I love the hair cuts! I agree with Carina, the do look like little men. Boys are always doing something dangerous or sneaky or insane! You have some fun times ahead!:)

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

Nice, that's awesome that loggan boy did thy. I love his face in the photo too. Classic!