Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Loggan, Tayson, and Benson. We love our boys! The Fall is here in Oregon! And along with that, the pumpkin patch! This week we took the boys to pick out their pumpkins. It was a ton of fun to get them outside were they could run and play on a huge farm. They really belong and love the outdoors. So when we arrived they had this area where you could choose your wheelbarrel to put your pumpkins into and carry them over to you car. well, obviously, Tayson found one that fit him perfectly, he WOULD NOT let go oth this thing the WHOLE time we were there. Including when his two brothers tried to westle it away from him when they too saw it. He was very angry when it was time to go. First thing we have to do now is move to a farm...... Then we'll get him a wheelbarrel to push around. We love you Tayson!
And Benson wanted to absolutly FILL OUR WHEELBARREL chuck full of pumpkins, this one here was alittle too heavy for him to handle.....and obviously, it got away from him, he then began to chase it do the hill as it rolled away from him. It was so funny to watch him catch up to it, and TRY to stop it, but the weight was just too much for our little Benson boy! So much fun!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

I LOvE that first picture of the boys, so cute they are are smiling :)

Dani said...

So good to see those handsome little faces that we miss so much!

Holly said...

your boys are soooo dang cute!

Kori said...

Wow, the boys are getting big! Looks like they had a ball!

Anonymous said...

NIce Drew boy and rachy, I love seeing pics of the boys, wish we lived closed together. Keep them posts coming. UNC BENNY

Madeleine said...

I never knew this (your blog) existed until someone clicked the link in your "blogging buddies" section, and your link appeared on my dashboard!

The boys are so darling, and I'll probably be printing the last picture of Benson and the one of the happy little pair - Tayson and His Wheelbarrow.

This post was a fabulous combination of fall (my favorite season) and my triplets (as I call them - a lot of heads turn when I use that terminology) - , my favorite babies!

Thanks again for the birthday surprise! ( ;

Pieces of me... said...

I love pumpkins!! And you should get Tayson a mini wheel barrow for Christmas! :)