They're growing so fast! They ARE handsome little men! I love how you can tell they are brothers, and yet totally still have their own distinct look. :)
Love love love these boys. They are so sweet. On Sunday we played a game where when the song ended, whoever was holding the bean bag that we passed around got to pick their fav. song to sing next. Anyway, it landed on Benson and I didn't think he would have one cause he is so little. But, instead he says "I am a Child of God!" It was so cute. Such good boys!
5 comments:
Your boys are so cute and so big! I miss you guys!
They're growing so fast! They ARE handsome little men! I love how you can tell they are brothers, and yet totally still have their own distinct look. :)
Love Dem Boys. Cute little TJ is like 4 inches shorter than the other two...
Love love love these boys. They are so sweet. On Sunday we played a game where when the song ended, whoever was holding the bean bag that we passed around got to pick their fav. song to sing next. Anyway, it landed on Benson and I didn't think he would have one cause he is so little. But, instead he says "I am a Child of God!" It was so cute. Such good boys!
They are all so dang cute! Seriously, they are so handsome! I love all their (such different) personalities!
Post a Comment