Thursday, March 4, 2010

30 weeks and still standing!!!

Our camera has been broken and we finally got it fixed so I can show my pregnancy belly for those family and friends who live away. And yes, 30 WEEKS today!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone. And the best part is, I am still up and around! No bedrest!! I was put on bedrest at 23 weeks with the boys so I have gone 7 weeks longer and it feels great! (Although there are some days when I wish I was on bedrest, just for a day!) Everything is going well with the pregnancy and just trying to get our house ready to add another little one to the family. We just finished the boys room with all twin beds and today we sold our purple couch that we got when we got married! I was sad to see it go but I am glad with the room to move things around. Now we just need to sell a few more things, get the attic built! (if Andy hears me talk about this anymore he will probably purposefully not build it! luv ya hun!!), get the babies room painted and put together, etc, etc....NESTING!!!! Now at 30 weeks... 30 weeks then...!!!!So I have to decided on a VBAC and I am also going to try and deliver naturally without pain meds! We will see how this goes!!! So if anyone has any suggestions or comments please let me know. I really don't want to have a c-section if at all possible. But we are really excited! I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left. I know I say only but it is going to come faster than I know it. We haven't come up with a name yet and we didn't have ones for the boys until after they were born so I am sure that is how it is going to be for this little one too.

11 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE the belly:) That is crazy you only have 10 weeks left! I can't wait to meet that little guy!

and I want to come see the boys new beds!

j said...

Rachel
You look so freaking adorable!! I am so excited and happy for you and all of your boys!! I wanted to try for a VBAC too with my second one, but we decided beforehand that his head was too big. So it is C-Sections from here on out for me... I hope you have better luck! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. The time has flown by! I am sorry, but you look pretty miserable in the 30 week photo with the boys. I have no idea how you fit them in your petite little body. Amazing. Can't wait to meet the new little man!!

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You are so tiny and adorable!!
I wish you guys lived closer...we miss you!

Jessie said...

Oh Rachel!! You look SO freakin' cute!! I remember you at 30 weeks with the boys, AND your purple couch too! Wow 10 week left? Good luck with the labor. I won't give any advice because my advice would be get the epidural! haha Will have you in our thoughts :) xo

Lindsay said...

Yeah you updated! You look great! I wish you guys you guys were coming to Hawaii too! We had so much fun together! It's on my agenda to eat as many snowcones as I can! I can't believe you want to try and do it natural- is Oregon rubbing off on you? Do you need to borrow my subaru, backpack, and Teva shoes?

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Jenny said...

You look great!

I bet it's wonderful not being on bedrest and being able to be up and around doing things. With Luke I was on bedrest starting at 18 weeks, it's nice this time around actually having a reason to get dressed everyday!

Miche said...

You look amazing. You looked amazing with 3 too. How do you do it? Good luck with the no pain med thing, let me know how it goes. :) I don't think I am brave enough.

Kori said...

After surviving tripplets I think you could handle anything! My advice on going without pain meds--be sure you have a plan. Get your nurse in on it and let them know how you want things to happen. Although you've been through pregnancy before, your body hasn't been through labor before so it might take just as long as it would if it were with your first pregnancy. Good luck!

Johnstun Fam said...

You look great! I am glad to hear you are doing good!

benandtheshannon said...

Hey Rach--

I was able to VBAC with Ruby and it was good and bad. I recovered so much faster and never really was down which was a huge plus. However I tore and still can tell it is just not the same. All in all I would go for it. I is so hard to take care of the big kids when you hurt so bad. I had to have a c-section with Dex and I cried when it came down to it. Trust your doctors!!! They know what is best. Good luck with everything.:) Shannon