Tuesday, March 9, 2010
The new attic and KniVes!
So yes, Andy decided to build the attic this last weekend! It looks great I must say. (I will post pics soon) Well, I was up helping Andy for a minute and I hear Benson crying downstairs and it is more of a hurt cry. So I run down and he runs to me with a bloody thumb! I ask him what happened while I am trying to clean it up and he tells me that he cut his thumb with a knife! A knife, why did he have a knife? Well apparently he wanted some cantalope and tried to cut it himself! There were stab marks all over the knife!!! We are just lucky it wasn't any worse than a little cut! So now he really stays away from knives! Oh the lessons we must learn, and sometimes the hard way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Benson was telling Garrett about how he hurt his finger, they are so cute and fun. We love having them in our class :-)
Post a Comment