Benson has been dying to have me take him snowboarding. One of his chores he had to do each day was make his bed everyday before we would get him one. He's done a wonderful job, and sometimes reminds his brothers to make theirs too.
Today was the day that I could take him up to Timberline resort for a few hours, It was a complete surprise for Benson to not only get his snowboard(the boys have to share it, but Benson wont stop asking to go.), but also get to go use it in the same day.
Heres some videos from our day, Benson loved every minute of it. He's HOOKED people!
5 comments:
That was too cute!! Andy, you must be so proud! I must admit though, I was kind of hoping for a birth post. Tell that little guy to come out! And where are the pregnancy pictures Rachel?!
That's awesome! He's a natural.
That made my night, Benson is so cute! Dave and I watched the video, and laughed! Andy you are going to have so much fun taking your boys snowboarding!
They are so grown up! When is baby # 4 coming?
Go Benson! That was awesome! We couldn't stop laughing. They're lucky to have such a good dad.
AWESOME!!! He did good!! What a lucky little boy!! All that hard work making his bed (which by the way was sooo cute) paid off!! I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment