Just a quick post, Parker Dee was born today at 1:27PM. he wieghted in at 8lbs 5 oz. and was 20 inches long. Mom and Baby are doing awesome, Im completely blown away at what it takes to have a child. After witnessing it firsthand, I know i could never do it, EVER. I would have asked to pump me full of medication and Id be screaming for a Cesarian from the get go. But not Rachel, Ive got so much respect for my beautiful wife, she's the bomb, I love her so much. First triplets, now a boy that took 3+ hours of pushing after a sleepless night of contractions etc. It was a special experience to be a part of. Welcome Parker, we love you!
28 comments:
YEA for Parker!!! We are so excited for you guys. Rachel, way to hang in there!! We were so happy to hear that everything went well! What a cute cubby Trujillo baby:)
He's Beautiful!! You were so tiny, I can't believe he was 8 lbs. CONGATS!!
Way to go, you guys! You are such examples, the boys look so excited for their brother! So cute.
8+ pounds! Your amazing! Congrats family. He's beautiful.
So precious! The faces on the boys totally explain their personalities! Bensons cute little hand touches his brother, Loggan smiles and Tayson looks like what is going on and where's a phone?!!! These pictures are priceless! I still can't believe he was 8 lbs! He has cute chubby cheeks! So happy for you guys!
congrats he is so cute
Congratulations! He is so cute and I love the name!
Congrats!!! You are an amazing woman.
Andy & Rachel,
Congrats! Way to go! 8 lbs and 5 oz is almost if I recall 2/3rds of what the boys were. Four boys. I need to order more Nebraska sweat shirts. Your Mom, me and Amy will see you guys in 3 weeks on June 2nd. GRANDPA K.
Congratulations! He is darling, love the pictures of all the boys, what do they think of their brother? Hope you are doing well Rachel, 3 hours of pushing that sounds exhausting!
Congratulations!!! I LOVE the name! And what a cute little boy! He is such a lucky little guy. Good luck! And can't wait to hear the whole story. Loves to you all!
what a little doll. it makes me cry to see his three big brothers looking at their new baby! congrats you guys!
Wow,way to go. Your dad told me earlier today and so I thought I would jump on and say congrats! You're a trooper!
Congrats! He's beautiful. You are amazing!
We're sooooo glad he is here! And he is such an adorable little guy!! He fits right in with the rest of your boys!!! Congratulations yet again:)
Way to go Rachel!!! Good job! Congrats Trujillo family! What a sweet little addition :)
Congratulations!! I've been waiting for this post! :) He is a gorgeous baby, completely healthy! Your 3 boys will just adore him.
Yay! We are so excited for your growing family! I love the pictures. We can't wait to meet the little guy in person :) Way to go Rachel
OH my gosh, Rachel, I can't believe you had another baby! you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo
Nicole Wagner
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! Maybe next time you'll get a girl : ) but boys are awesome!
Congrats!!! Parker is a very lucky brother to have 3 big brothers looking out for him. That little face of his is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Enjoy!
Congrats!! You two sure make beautiful babies!! We are so excited for you guys!
congrats! He's a doll!
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him. We sure miss you guys!
Congrats that is so exciting...
so stoked for you guys. can't wait to meet the little stud. miss you guys!
so stoked for you guys. can't wait to meet the little stud. miss you guys!
What a darling little family you guys make! Your new little guy looks so sweet. Congrats!
Post a Comment