Crazy.....I know, but our boys started Preschool this last week. We cant believe that they will be 4 years old in November. They are such little men and growing so fast, heres a few pics of our adventure.
Oh, and YES, twice a week I get a few ours off while their at school. Its Wonderful I might add!
6 comments:
I bet the noise level goes to drastically in your house while they are at preschool.
I love it, they look so cute and so big!
I was so sad the first day my kids were all gone...and then I realized how fast I can actually get in and out of the store when I need just a few things! Enjoy that time with your little one. Your boys are so cute, I bet they love shcool. It is so fun to watch them grow.
Look at those cute little dudes! Sporting their awesome back packs and growing up way too fast! Maybe you can catch a short nap while they're at school. :)
I cant believe it either!! Wow seems like only yesterday they were just born! Cute backpacks :)
So cute with their big 'ol backpacks! It has gotta be so nice to have a few hours with just Parker. I totally need a Parker update with pictures!
Your boys are so cute!! I hope you don't mind that we love them:)
Post a Comment