Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am trying to find our pictures to add to these posts but they must be on Andy's computer... I was released as primary president at church and I thought I would have all this time to get things done, especially the blog! But I just fill that time up with other stuff like sewing, reading, couponing! oh and trying to clean my house!! Whats new?... Well as of last friday Loggan, Benson and Tayson are completely potty trained!!! Day and Night!! Yeah! I thought it would never happen but it has! They are doing great too. Benson has been good for a while, Tayson was just day potty trained in January and at the end of January he asked if he could wear underwear to bed. (I wasn't going to pass that up!) And Loggan, well that took some added incentives to make it happen, but hey, it was all worth it. Now only ONE in diapers!!! The boys are 4 and loving preschool. They love playing on their dads IPad! Thanks to uncle Ben and aunt Brittany for introducing them to Angry Bird!! They love it! They loved having them come and visit in January. I will add pictures later of what we did while they were here. We went to the Chinese Gardens downtown, OMSI, made waffle cones, and went to the expo center. Parker is doing great! He is almost 10 months! We love this little guy (or should I say big guy)! He is always so happy and so content. He sleeps great, eats great and just loves, loves, loves playing with his brothers! The louder they are and the more they get in his face, the harder he laughs. It is so cute to watch. He is not crawling yet but that time will come and I am sure I will wish that he wasn't crawling once it happens! He loves to eat paper! Yes, I will put lots of toys around him and he will scoot backwards until he finds magazines or paper and eat away. Well I have lots more and lots of pictures so those will be coming soon...

1 comment:

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

First off Loggan is hilarious. Love that kid. I bet it is nice to have time to do more things. I wish I had more time to do some sewing projects. Yay for the boys all being potty trained! How wonderful. I can just picture the boys playing Angry Birds.:) We sure had a fun time while we were up there and wish we could be up there again! We miss you all and hope to see you soon. I look forward to more posts!