Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Funny...

The other day I had a funny conversation with Loggan while cooking dinner... Me: Loggan can you go check on Parker to make sure he isn't eating anything. Loggan: Mom, I wish you had three eyes and three arms. Me (Laughing): Why? Loggan: Because then you could make dinner and see what Parker was doing at the same time! Me: Thanks Loggan, sometimes I wish I had 3 arms and 3 eyes too!

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am glad to see you updating your blog.

What a cute story, kids say the greatest things. Do get a picture of little Parker on here, I want to see the little guy!

Pieces of me... said...

LOL! So true! And there have been many times I wish I could split my body and to do mulitples things at one time :) By the way, I love you family picture on top of your blog, your family is growing so fast!

Kenzie said...

THat is to cute!!! I love your family picture. You guys are so cute!! I love it

Ashley Aikele said...

Glad to see you blogging again. I miss all the updates! I haven't even seen Parker yet... Maybe this summer at St. George?! I hope you are coming!