Wednesday, May 11, 2011

He is 1!!!

(1 year old and his birthday cupcake(its supposed to be a race car if you are wondering)

Most of you are probably wondering if we really did have another child! I don't think I have posted one picture! (I know I feel horrible!) But yes, Parker turned 1 today!! Where did that year go?! I feel like it was a month ago that I had him. So here are a some things to know about our little sweetheart!...
3 months
6 months

11 months

1 year!

1. He loves to smile...4 teeth on top, 2 on the bottom but when he smiles you can only see the bottom 2
2. He laughs whenever someone else laughs as if he knows what he's laughing at
3. He loves to wrestle with his brothers
4. He loves, loves, loves the tub
5. He loves cars (especially Andy's toy subaru)
6. He can turn the tv on and off by himself!
7. He can unlock my phone!
8. He loves his naps and his blankets
9. He is sooo mellow...he loves to go shopping and never makes a sound, just takes in everything around him
10. Nicknames...Buggaboo, Mr. Muggamoogles
We love you Parker and are so blessed to have you in our lives! Our family wouldn't be complete without you!...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 comments:

Maylin said...

Parker is adorable! And I'm with you, how did that year go by so quickly?! Ryken just turned one too! It's so fun that all our boys are so close in age!

Dani said...

There is the alleged Parker! He is so cute. We sure miss you guys. Hope you're all doing well!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Parker is one already! He is so cute and is growing up fast! The picture of all your boys is great. I sure do miss them. Hopefully we will see you all soon!

Holly said...

He is soooooooo cute!! I can't believe he is one already!! That year went by so fast!