
We spent this last Saturday out in Sandy watching Ben Ride his Motocross Bike at a local track. It couldn't have been a nicer day outside, not a cloud out and nice crisp fall air. The boys loved being outside and it was fun watching Ben for awhile. Rachel wanted to try his bike out in the grass parking lot next to the track. I was nervous about he whole thing, mostly because the first time I got onto a bike I nearly killed myself and ran into a fence. you can imagine what I thought about Rachel getting on one! Ben helped her Gear up and when over how to ride it.

So, I wanted her to get a chance to ride one, she's always focused on taking care of the boys and I figured it would be fun to try it out. She started off great, no problems, was loving it, and then......
Rachel on Ben's Bike

When it came time to stop, we'd both realized we never really went over how to stop with her. But she did great, she came to a stop and pulled in the clutch, but shes so small that she had to lean to one side as she came to a stop to try to put her foot down onto the ground and stablize the bike. Well, it was alot harder than it sounds....she began to lean to my side so I could catch her and the bike and........
Up went the Rev of the Engine! and out came the clutch! And the bike when forward, but luckily she was already leaning to one side and the bike ended up on the ground and she went down with it. Not more than 5 feet away from Ben's truck AND the boys sitting contently in their strollers. She hoped up and began to laugh like she'd planned the whole thing! Talk about a great way to give me a heartattack honey! VERY FUNNY!
Here are some photos of the boys!
Tayson Jack
Loggan hanging out
Rachel and Benson Albert

Benson showing off his bottom teeth

Tayson

It was also fun to watch Ben ride his bike around the track, I don't remember him being this good, but it was pretty impressive! Heres some Videos:
7 comments:
Good Times, good times. Very Cute Family you got there Andy!! Pop on over when you have a sec... www.langfordonline.blogspot.com Be Good
You are very brave Rachel! The boys are so handsome!
rach- you were awesome on the bike!! i'd be scared! lol oregon is so beautiful eh
Wow Rachel! You look like a pro, way to go!
Oh my gosh!! Not another generation of mo mo boys! Rachel, you go girl. Love ya!!!! Grandma K
Tag- you're it! See my blog for the rules.
Double Tag!! See my blog for details!
Post a Comment