Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So I took Tayson upstairs for his nap today and when I came back down Loggan was on the 3rd or 4th stair!! He has no fear! He crawls up them so fast now that he knows how to pull himself up. I would have taken a picture but I didn't want him to fall. Both of his bottom teeth finally came in on Saturday! yeh!! Benson is crawling so fast! One second he is there and the next he is in the office trying to pull all the cords and turn the computer off. I get him out just in time to turn around and get Loggan away from the computer! Benson's right canine tooth finally came in and then I really looked at his mouth and he is getting all FOUR!! of his top teeth right now!! ouch!! I wondered why he was acting sooo unhappy lately. Poor little guy. Tayson is trying to crawl. He kindof does a little of an army crawl/drag for a second and then he gets frustrated. We have a physical therapist that works with us and comes once a week to help him get stronger. Already in just two weeks he has really improved. One day he will be caught up to his brothers. Other than that all is well. Conference was great and we had Olivia, Noah and Jessica, John, and Sophia over during priesthood and when the guys got home we ordered Chinese. Lots and lots of chinese!!! Andy is out of town in California for training this week and is working really hard!!!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Oh don't you just love/hate the crawling stage?! It is so much fun, and the kiddies are so much happier being able to move. I'll have to come over and check out their moves!