Okay, so I have been tagged a few times by my sister-in-law and Dani and Jessica so I guess I better do it. I am going to do just 3 like Maylin to make it a little easier.
The rules:
A. Each player lists 3 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
Three facts/habits about myself:
1. I don't know why but I really dislike talking on the phone. I must have developed some fear as a child or something. I would rather talk to someone in person and see their facial expressions and reactions in person. It always seems like I am at a loss for words when I talk on the phone too. My sister has this same problem. And no I do not screen any phone calls. If the phone rings and I hear it I answer it I am just not good at calling people just to say hi and see how things are going. I need to work on this though.
2. I won the jump-roping contest in 4th and 5th grade! I jumped for the longest consecutive time. I also won the hopscotch contest too.
3. I can't focus on one thing at a time. I might be cleaning and see something that reminds me to do something else and who knows the next thing I could be doing is sewing and then half way between that I might remember a book I haven't finished reading and read that and then while reading I might remember that my laundry isn't done and go do that, etc., etc... You get my point. I get so side tracked. I don't know if it is from the pregnancy but I don't remember being like this before the boys were born! So needless to say my house always feels like a mess because I get so much out and then start doing other things.
This is my other tag from Ky...
What is your favorite smell? The smell of spring time...I don't really know how to explain it, the change in the air, the flowers blooming, everything turning green, it just has a certain smell.
What is your favorite sight? The sight of Andy walking through the door especially on those really ruff days!
What is your favorite taste? Peaches!!! Anything with peaches-peach cobbler, peach shake, peach pie, peach everything.
What is your favorite sound? The boys talking and laughing in their cribs when they wake up from naps!
What is your favorite touch? I know it sounds weird but I love brushing horses and touching their soft hair/body afterwards.
I tag...Kori, Holly, Jessica Crapo...
1 comment:
hate talking on the phone??? Ah ha! it all makes sense now! lol jk
Post a Comment