I don't know if it is a phase they (or Loggan) are going through but I can't get them to eat much of anything. They like one thing one day and then the next day I try to feed it to them and it ends up all over the floor. Loggan is the worst, I can barely get him to eat anything!! So if any of you have ideas on what you feed your kids that they like I would love to hear anything, I need some new ideas. Thanks...
2 comments:
My son does the same thing. I just give him two choices and then let him pick a treat to eat after. It works for him, but mama G'ann says they have a really good internal hunger monitor. They eat when they are hungary and they don't when they are not. They definately go in spurts.
hi there....i know andy from the papiamento team. i have a 20 months old who has been doing the same for the past few months. he is a picky eater to begin with but lately he sometimes goes a full day without eating a real meal. only snacks here and there. i try to give him milk to drink to at least fill his stomach, on the other hand that can counteract as well, since milk fills up his stomach, too, so i usually wait until the end of the day to do that. i talked to the pediatrician about it and also read a little abouyt it. it just seems to be a normal thing for toddlers, they do have an internal hunger monitor and will let you know when they are hungry. so i wouldn't worry too much, it's alright. naomi
Post a Comment