| What Rachel Means |
![]() |
Monday, February 11, 2008
What Rachel Means...
I got this off a friends blog (thanks Ashley) and thought all of you would like to know who I really am!!! Haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone: YUP! thats you! lol i don't think there is one person out there who doesnt like you! haha
So many good attributes--it's right on the money. I really like you, Rachel!
I think a lot of that is dang accurate! I might have to give it a try and see what it says about me... on second thought, maybe we shouldn't even go there.
Rachel if you get a chance I would love to catch up! The best way is probably email...I don't know if you got my last comment. Dkoliboski@msn.com
-Danielle
Post a Comment