Friday, February 27, 2009

Valentines Weekend...

Andy was gone to Utah for a couple of days for a work conference (and a little snowboarding of course!) So it was just me and the boys. It happened to be over Valentines weekend so I tried to make it fun. We went to Albertsons friday night to get a movie at Red Box. They decided on "Horton hears a Who" We came back, had dinner and we all got our pjs on and watched the movie. The boys loved it and I thought it was really cute. Then Saturday morning I made them red or I should say pink heart shaped pancakes and had little goodies for them to open. My mom sent them little "Lighting McQueen" plates and they were sooo excited to see them! We then went to Target for a little while and then to a friends Birthday party. The party was a little crazy but we made it through and just enjoyed the rest of the day together. I wasn't able to spend the day with Andy but I spent it with the 3 other 'little' men in my life! It was a great day! Love you boys!!

3 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

so fun! your little dudes are so cute!

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

What a fun day! The boys are getting so BIG!

Danny & Branae Porter said...

You are such a great mom rach! That is so sweet of you to do all of the for your cute little boys! It looks like they absolutely loved it!