The boys have been looking pretty scary lately, we haven't cut their hair since January, so they were beginning to look like homeless children, they were long overdue! So yesterday we decided to lock ourselves in our bathroom and give them a haircut. Here are some before and after photos of our cute boys!
Loggan Before
Benson Before(I know, he looks awesome! We thought if we let it grow out, it would lay down on top, but obviously that didn't happen...)
8 comments:
They looked so handsome at church today with their freshly cut hair and handsome little outfits.
I miss these little guys!
Wait a second, did you see Dani at church today? (I read her comment)
Can you do Finn's hair next? His last haircut was before we moved in December. Brad's mom was here last weekend and she thought she'd give his bangs a trim. Well, she started at his sideburns, cut one side and missed a bunch of hairs and then gave up and we haven't touched it since. We are the worst! He looks like Galla got to him with some scissors. Actually, that's not a bad idea....
nice. They all look great. I love you made them stand mug shot style with multiple angles. Miss those boys!
Glad we're not the only ones that let our kids look like orphans for a while before we finally get their hair cut. The boys look great!
I liked their hair before!! haha jk, good job! very cute!
We had the greatest laugh today. How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute they are with or without hair.
XOXOXOXO
Grandma K
Seriously, can I adopt them? They look so cute, in their little pj's! Can you and Andy go on a trip this summer, and Dave and I can watch them? I'm serious, I'll even plan the trip for ya, then watch them! They are just so dang cute, I love the stories grandma tells me of them pulling their sheets off and jumping off there beds into the pile of blankets!
They are so cute! I can't believe just how different they each look-with their own little personalities, I'm sure.
Post a Comment