We got to go to Wicked on Tues night! I must say that it was a awesome production, the acting, costumes, props were all amazing! Both of us really enjoyed it and were glad we finally got to go. We had tickets about 3 years ago when they first came to Portland, but the day we were supposed to go I got put on bedrest because I was pregnant with the boys. And 10 weeks later I had them. So our trip to see Wicked was long overdue, and well worth the wait!
4 comments:
I am so jealous that you guys got to go to Wicked! However I am glad that you finally got to go.
I love wicked! I am glad you got to go! How are the boys?
I'm glad you guys finally got to go!
Rach that is so exciting, I would love to go see wicked, Kaley said it is amazing!!
Post a Comment