Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THe BesT PLaYmaTes foR LifE!

Our boys have just started to love to play with each other. One or two will go hide and then the other will go after them and then they will all start laughing. It is so fun to watch and I feel like I can finally get a little more done. They also have this thing where they put plastic tuperware on their faces and yell. They each take turns and then will laugh at each other. I am in the process of trying to get a video so you can see. I love watching them have so much fun together and I hope they continue to have fun together and remain the best of friends. Updates on what they are doing: Loggan is taking a few steps, but only when he really wants to. If you look at Ben's blog you can see a few of these steps. He is also signing back to us. It's amazing how one day he just picks it up. He will point to a picture and then do the sign, and right now he makes the noise of a duck. That's his favorite right now. Benson can do duck also but what he does best is cookie and he always gets the biggest grin on his face. Benson is getting a few molars and so he hasn't been the happiest camper as of late but I think he is just starting to feel a little better. Tayson is still working with the physical therapist once a week and he has really improved. He is getting around quicker, still doing the army/combat crawl and he is also getting two upper teeth, I believe his molars, and so it has been a rough couple of days and probably will be for a while. He is not a very good teether. Other than that they are doing great and are so much fun!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So where do you guys live? I love your blog your family is so stinkin cute!!

TTYL Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey Trujillo family!!
I hope you don't mind...I peek in on you guys every now and again. It looks like you guys are doing great! I am only at two and my house is already a zoo. I can't imagine three the same age. ;) Thanks for being a stellar example to all of us who have it fairly easy in comparison.
Lots of love,
Stacy (Stanger) Uriona

Jessie said...

thanks for coming the other night! your boys are growing so fast! Tayson and his army/combat crawl! haha, too funny!

Anonymous said...

Why hello stranger....This is Danielle Koliboski from HS...I was just browsing the internet and happened to find you. How are things....your children are so cute! I bet you they are a handful! I would love to catch up...hopefully all is well. If you get a chance you can email me at dkoliboski@msn.com