So it's been awhile since we last blogged, alot to catch up on after the holidays, thats for sure. heres a bunch of photos from our adventures over christmas and new years.
Here are a few photos from our Family Reunion trip to Island Park, I told Rachel after the trip that if we still lived in Utah, We'd go buy some snowmobiles! I think when I get too old to snowboard and my body can't handle it again, I'm going to hop onto a sled... It was so sick! J/K, Id never give up my board.....maybe I'll just do both. Word!

We were rollin' like 17 sleds deep, It was alot of fun.

Thats Rachel and her cuz Abby.

A stop at the top of one of the passes, it was awesome weather too.

Our boys being silly eating

Loggan

Tayson

Mmmm, Lasagna! One of the boys favorite!


What big boys sitting up with their cousin Isabel

Benson Loves making messes!

Rachel's Grandfather Jack and cousin Lindsey.

Lindsey going for broke on the Pinata!

Cousins are close.

Tayson with my Grandmother Sharon from Morgan, Ut

My grandma and Grandpa Hureta and Uncle Scott, my Grandpa's trying to figure out those "damn digital cameras!"

My Mom and sister hard at in the Kitchen

My Grandpa Hureta, my moms dad.

My niece Kylee

And her younger sister Brickelle
All and All it was a awesome trip, we got to see alot of my family and spend some quality time with all of them and not feel rushed, I was glad we went for so long and looking forward to our next trip down there.
2 comments:
It's about time you started posting again! :) It's not like you have anything else to do, I'm sure. Thanks for the update and all the pics. Looks like you guys had a great time.
That lasagna must've been fun to clean up!
Post a Comment