Rachel, Andy, Loggan, Benson, Tayson, and Parker.
Here's a good video of the boys!
How adorable are they! I am so glad I found your blog, we need to keep in touch!
Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing ever!! Look at them go! Loggan is quite the little walker :) Sophia misses her boyfriends! haha, i hope you guys come over soon! Jessie
Way to go! They really are going to be walking all on their own before you know it. It doesn't feel like it some times, I know.
I like how Loggan comes from underneath and knocks Benson down! Very cute video.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How adorable are they! I am so glad I found your blog, we need to keep in touch!
Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing ever!! Look at them go! Loggan is quite the little walker :) Sophia misses her boyfriends! haha, i hope you guys come over soon!
Jessie
Way to go! They really are going to be walking all on their own before you know it. It doesn't feel like it some times, I know.
I like how Loggan comes from underneath and knocks Benson down! Very cute video.
Post a Comment