Tuesday, January 29, 2008
New blog...New calling...
I finally did it!! I changed our blog background so it's no longer Christmas! Yeh!! I am busy with my new calling at church...Gospel Doctorine!!! Yep, I know, crazy huh!? I have only been teaching for a couple weeks and it is going well. I feel a little inadequate but I love that it is the Book of Mormon this year and I personally get to gain a greater understanding of it!! Don't get me wrong, it is not the easiest calling. It takes a lot of time and preparation, at least for me. So that is why it has taken me so long to change our blog. And you may not see a lot or frequent changes for this same reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rach:
That is crazy! I would be so crappy at this calling. I bet you are amazing and what an additional load to add on to your busy life! I hope your boys are old enough for nusery or I don't know what they would be thinking having Andy take all 3 during your lessons! You never cease to amaze.
All I can say is, you had better be receiving some amazing blessings! :) I love the new look on the blog. I am feeling I want to update mine soon. Can we say obsessed?
Rachel, i bet you do such a good job teaching! i know i wouldnt fall asleep if you taught our lessons! lol
Your blog is so cute! Do you do it yourself? I wish I knew how to put borders around pictures and do all of those cute things. I can't believe that is your calling! A mother with 3 little kids doesn't have time to prepare for a class like that! I teach primary and I have a hard enough time doing that.
Post a Comment