Thursday, May 14, 2009

MIZU- ToDaY fOr ToMoRroW

MIZU

Andy Here. I try to drink alot of water each day as im driving around, some days im in my car as much as 6-7 hours on the road, and therefore, Ive gone through tons of water bottles, that eventually will end up in some landfill somewhere. I wasnt too excited about this, so i bought a refillable bottle A few months ago that ive been using. Until Mizu. Mizu is a new company that is out to help the environment in a way that I feel is very important. It was started by two snowboarders, Jussi Oksanen and Brad Kremer, so of course, this was a no brainer for me to jump on board. Anyways, check out their website and decide to make a difference in one way or another for our kids future.

They have some cool colors! I got Rachel a red one and mine is blue. Im excited to use them all summer.

No comments: