Sunday, September 30, 2007
Another Day in the Life of.......
Here are just a few photos from this week of the boys being boys! Benson is here reading his favorite book, He does this EVERYDAY, he'll lay there just staring at the pictures, they are growing and learning alot.
This was one morning while Id left for work. All the boys woke up together and wanted to eat, it was a cold morning so they teamed up together to keep warm! BFF! (Best Friends Forever!)
Both Loggan and Benson are crawling all over the place getting into stuff, AND they like to play king of the moutain, or if one has something that they want they will take it, oftentimes within a few seconds one single binky will switch between all three mouths. Too too funny!
Here is Loggans impression of what it feels like to have the top of the pile! I'M KING OF THE WORLD! -Well, someday son. Someday.
I must say, the frog was toast they were wrestling over.
Tayson Just Being Cool! Hang loose DUDE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the brotherly love! So cute! What a lucky, amazing mom you are!
I'm glad Jess put a link to your blog-it's been fun reading about your cute boys! You are seriously my hero!
haha that is too funny how benson reads the same book EVERYDAY! lol
Post a Comment