Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why we love Portland...

I decided since everyone else was writing why they loved where they lived, we would do the same! So here are some reasons why we love Portland...
  • It is so amazingly beautiful with everything being so green and all the flowers so bright, especially during the spring and summer.
  • We have the best of everything: the river is 5 minutes away, Mt. Hood for snowboarding is 45 minutes away, the beach/coast is 2 hrs away, we are about 15 minutes away from gorgeous waterfalls and lots of hiking trails (eventhough we haven't hiked them with the boys!!!)
  • We love that the chiropractic college is up here because we have met some great friends that we love to do stuff with and are young too!
  • Since I tend to kill every plant I have, the rain really isn't such a bad thing!!
  • There's enough humidity in the air so you don't have to worry about lotion!
  • Not many people tan up here so with me being so white I fit right in!!

These are just a few of the reasons why we love Portland!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I also love portland for all those reasons, except the last one! cuz im pretty brown! lol