Sunday, September 30, 2007

Caught in the Act!

Today we were spying on the boys right after we'd put them down for their afternoon nap. And low and behold Loggan Tanner grabs the rails of his crib and begins to pull himself up! It took him a few trys, but he was determined, and up he went.......He was standing in his crib. We caught him in the act, I think the funny thing is he's NEVER tried this while we've been in the room, because he KNOWS he's being naughty!!! Very Funny young man!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh no! You're almost to the stage where you have to lower the cribs and then you can barely reach to get them out... they seem so old when they get to that stage, where did the babies go?

Kori said...

I remember when Grant first pulled himself up in his crib--life as we knew it at that point was over...nothing in the house was safe anymore! Good luck guys, I can't imagine how crazy it would be with three!

Holly said...

Rachel! I can't believe how stinkin cute your boys are. I love your blog.